- Paper Submission Deadline : January 11, 2019
- Acceptance Notification : February 1, 2019
- Camera-Ready Submission : February 15,2019
- The abstract should be 250 words maximum length.
- The full document should not exceed 4 pages (including Title, abstract, keywords, references).
- The file (pdf format) should not exceed 10MB.
- The number of keywords should not exceed 5.
- Submitted papers should be in the ISASE format
Papers must be submitted via the symposium web site is required. Submitted papers should be in the isase format, and should contain up to 5 keywords. Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness, and will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
How to Submission
- “Submission” for ISASE2019 will be opened on 1st January, 2019.
Cookies are used in Submission website. Please activate Cookies in your browser to browse our website.
*Cookies are small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s device while browsing the website.