- Paper Submission Deadline: December 15, 2015 January 31, 2016
- Acceptance Notification:January 15, 2016 February 8, 2016
- Camera-Ready Submission: February 15, 2016
- The abstract should be 250 words maximum length.
- The full document should not exceed 10 pages (excluding Title, abstract, keywords, references, and biographies).
- The file (pdf format) should not exceed 10MB.
- The number of keywords should not exceed 5.
- Submitted papers should be in the isase_format
Papers must be submitted via the symposium web site is required. Submitted papers should be in the isase format, and should contain up to 5 keywords. Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness, and will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
How to Submission
- “Submission” for ISASE2016 is Closed.