- Paper Submission Deadline:January 25, 2017 → January 31, 2017
- Acceptance Notification:January 31, 2017 → February 8, 2017
- Camera-Ready Submission:February 15,2017
- The abstract should be 250 words maximum length.
- The full document should not exceed 10 pages (excluding Title, abstract, keywords, references, and biographies).
- The file (pdf format) should not exceed 10MB.
- The number of keywords should not exceed 5.
- Submitted papers should be in the ISASE format
Papers must be submitted via the symposium web site is required. Submitted papers should be in the isase format, and should contain up to 5 keywords. Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness, and will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
How to Submission
“Submission” for ISASE2017 is Closed.